If the item you purchased has item support, then the author will be willing to help you to overcome potential problems in using the item you have purchased.
|What’s included||Supported item – 6 months of |
support from purchase with options to extend
|Updates to ensure the item works as described and is protected against major security concerns||Yes||Yes|
|Discretionary version updates||Yes||Yes|
|Availability of the author of the item to provide item support||Yes||No|
|Technical questions about the item’s built-in features, functionality, and third-party plugins||Yes||No|
|Assistance with reported bugs and issues||Yes||No|
|Help with included third-party assets (e.g. image sliders, contact forms)||Yes||No|
The Item Support Period
The item support period is 6 months from the date of purchase. During this period, the author is expected to be willing to serve buyers regarding problems with the item.
You will also have the option to be able to purchase an extended support period for the item up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase.
What else is included?
- Answering questions about how to use the item
- Answering technical questions about the item (and included third-party assets)
- Help with defects in the item or included third-party assets
- Item updates to ensure ongoing compatibility and to resolve security vulnerabilities
- Updates to ensure the item works as described and is protected against major security concerns
- Included version updates for all items
What’s not included in item support?
Item support does not include services for item customization or modifying items beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. If you want to customize or modify an item, you can directly contact the author.
- Installation of the item
- Hosting, server environment, or software
- Help from authors of included third-party assets
For more information about what’s included, please see Item Support Policy.
Can I renew my Item Support?
Yes, you can! If you have less than 6 months remaining on a support item you’re eligible to renew your support.
For more information about Item Support renewals, please see Extending and Renewing Item Support.