A Template Kit is a collection of pre-designed templates for Elementor that share a cohesive visual style. It is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits will have “Elementor Template Kit” in the item title. For help installing WordPress Themes.
You can purchase Elementor Template Kits from ThemeForest or, if you’re an Envato Elements subscriber, you’ll have unlimited access to hundreds of Premium Template Kits by connecting your Elements subscription to the Envato Elements plugin.
You can use the Envato Elements WordPress plugin to easily import both Template Kits and Stock Photos.
Template kits require the Elementor Page builder plugin and an Elementor-friendly theme such as Hello Elementor to be installed and activated before being imported.
How do I download Template Kit #
On ThemeForest and Envato Elements, you can download our template kit, then extract the file and import the template at once using the import tool in WordPress, especially Elementor. Or for less experienced users, you can download the Envato Elements WordPress extension to import our templates.
Download your template kit from your “Themeforest” profile and ensure it remains zipped. (If you use the Safari browser, you must ensure “Open Safe Files after Downloading” is disabled in Preferences)
How to import Template Kit with Template Kit – Import Plugin #
1. Install and Activate the “Template kit – Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
2. Once the plugin is activated, Go to Tools > Template Kit
3. Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP file to browse to your zip file and import (Note: If you get a zip error here, make sure the file you downloaded has not been unzipped and is an Elementor Template Kit, not a WordPress theme or other template type.)
4. Your Template Kit preview will appear. Click View Installed Kit:
5. An orange banner will appear if your kit requires additional free plugins. Click Install Requirements for details.
6. A popup will appear listing the plugins your kit needs installed or activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.
7. Begin by clicking Import on the Global Kit Styles first to import the font and colors. Skip this if you want to use an existing style or your theme’s styles.
8. Import each template one at a time in the order shown. Avoid clicking too many at once. Your browser can typically only handle up to 3-4 at a time. (These templates are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and only need to be imported once, If your kit uses Elementor Pro, you will have additional “Global” templates under Templates > Theme Builder.)
How to import Template kit with Envato Elements Plugin #
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
Creating Your Pages #
- Go to Pages in your WordPress menu, create a new page, and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and toggle Hide Title to Yes
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized by clicking the menu icon at the top-left of the builder and choosing Theme Builder. or if you have RomethemeKit for header-footer, click this guide