Hello, Elementor user! Welcome to the RomethemeForm documentation. We have prepared some documentation that will help you to know, how to work, and some general things you need to use our plugin.
Let’s take a closer look.
Introducing RomethemeForm #
RomethemeForm is a simple & flexible form builder without need for any coding knowledge to create forms in Elementor. Users can easily create multiple forms only by drag & drop the input fields on the form by using RomethemeForm.
- WordPress Version: 4.8 or higher
- Elementor Plugin
- PHP Version: 7.0 or higher
- PHP memory_limit = 512M
- max_execution_time = 300
Installing RomethemeForm from WordPress Dashboard #
1. Go to your WordPress dashboard and proceed to “Plugins > Add New“
2. Type “RomethemeForm” in the search box located in the upper right corner
3. Now, click the “Install Now” Button and wait for the process
4. After the installation, click on the “Activate” button
Help & Support #
If you are encountering an error when installation or importing an RomethemeForm, please contact us for help.