What you need to know about refund requests
- We prioritize transparency in refunds to avoid misunderstandings and simplify your affairs and give you a ‘fair ride’ using basic standards.
- Your refund request will be sent to the item creator or Envato’s support team for review. However, if the item is not on ThemeForest or CodeCanyon, a refund request will be sent directly to Envato.
- If the author rejects your refund and you disagree with their decision, you can file a dispute so the Envato support team can investigate the claim.
Before requesting a refund
- Re-read the installation guide and item documentation
- Try checking the item comments page, you might be able to find a solution to your problem there.
- If the item is supported, try contacting the author through the support tab on the item’s page
- Make sure you already know the function and purpose of the item used by checking the item description, and whether the thing is compatible with your WordPress software version.
- Feel free to browse our help center for the problem you are experiencing,
- Review Envato Marketplace’s refund rules to determine if you can apply for a refund.
What if the purchased item is no longer available?
There are a number of different reasons why an item may be removed from the marketplace and therefore no longer available for download.
We recommend that you download and store the item immediately after you purchase it, but if the item is removed before you have a chance to download it, see the Envato Market Refund Rules to check if you qualify for a refund.