Zoya -Minimal Blog Elementor Template Kit. Zoya has 12 pre-built templates with fully responsive, modern, clean designs and customizable themes. Zoya can be used for bloggers, content creators, and personal, agencies. Zoya as well as layouts for corporate to show their cool, modern and amazing projects.
Elementor Kit contains page content for the Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Templates In Zip :
- Homepage 01
- Homepage 02
- About Us
- Team editorial
- Our Gallery
- Contact Us
- Single Post
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Fully Responsive Layout, Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics
- True no-code customization with drag-and-drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune individual elements
- 12 pre-built templates ready to use
- A clean, modern design that can be adapted and used for any website design and layout
Required Plugins :
- Elementor Pro
- Ultimate Post Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide the page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
- This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
I hope you enjoy Thanks!