Meet, Zogue an Elementor Pro Template Kit specially designed for Creative Blog & Magazine! The template kit comes with an ideal selection of templates for blogs, news, magazine, blogger, and newspaper. This kit has a modern and creative design with a 100% fully responsive layout, easy installation, and sure very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This Template Kit contains page content for creating Elementor pages and is not a WordPress theme. This kit has been optimized for use with the free “Hello Elementor” theme.
Templates In Zip :
- Home Style 01
- Home Style 02
- Home Style 03
- About Us
- About Me
- Our Gallery
- Our Team
- Contact Us
- Product Archive for Theme Builder
- Single Product for Theme Builder
- Archive for Theme Builder
- Single Post for Theme Builder
- Header for Theme Builder
- Footer for Theme Builder
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- 100% Fully Responsive & mobile-friendly
- Modern and Unique design
- 16+ pre-built templates ready to use
- Customize fonts and colors in one place (Global Kit Style)
Required Plugins :
- Ultimate Post Kit
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click Import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide the page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access the My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
I hope you enjoy Thanks!