Meet, Zamans specially designed for Painter & Artist websites! The template kit comes with an ideal selection of templates for personal, painting, portfolio, and art service businesses. This kit has a modern and unique design with a 100% fully responsive layout, easy installation, and sure very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This Template Kit contains page content for creating Elementor pages. This kit has been optimized for use with the free “Hello Elementor” theme.
In case you have already purchased and you happen to have some questions about it, feel free to visit our Support Center where our support team will be more than glad to help you out.
Templates In Zip :
- About Me
- Our Services
- Our Event
- Gallery Art 01
- Gallery Art 02
- Single Art
- Contact Us
- Single Post
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Fully Responsive Layout, Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics
- True no-code customization with drag-and-drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune individual elements
- 14+ pre-built templates ready to use
- A clean, modern design that can be adapted and used for any website design and layout
Required Plugins :
- Selection Lite
- ElementsKit Lite
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click Import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide the page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access the My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
I hope you enjoy Thanks!
There are no reviews yet.