BOOST – Business Consulting Elementor Template Kit. BOOST has 13+ pre-built templates with fully responsive, clean designs and customizable themes. BOOST can be used for Business, Consulting, and Corporate. BOOST as well as layouts for Business Consulting to show their cool, beautiful, and amazing project.
Elementor Kit contains page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Templates In Zip :
- Service Detail
- Pricing Plan
- 404 Error
- Contact Us
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Fully Responsive Layout, Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics
- True no-code customization with drag-and-drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune individual elements
- 14+ pre-built templates ready to use
- A clean, modern design that can be adapted and used for any website design and layout
Required Plugins :
Import the form block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the form widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in RomethemeKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to RomethemeKit > Header Footer and click Add New (if prompted with a wizard, you may click Next through it without taking any action)
- Title the header, leave Entire Site selected, and toggle Activation to On
- Click the gray Edit Content button to load the builder
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import, select your menu in the nav element, and click Update.
- Repeat for Footer
How to Setup Forms
- Import the form blocks.
- Click on RomethemeForm > Forms in the admin menu
- Click Add New
- Enter a Form Name and click Save and Edit (ignore other options)
- Click the gray folder icon in the builder area and click the My Templates tab
- Click Insert on the form block
- Click Publish/Update
- When customizing pages with forms, click the Rometheme Form Element and select the form from the drop-down
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
I hope you enjoy Thanks!
There are no reviews yet.